I love animals, especially dogs, rabbits, elephants, and TIGERS! I was born in Ohio, moved to Michigan, and now I live in New York. I live with my mom, my dad, my little sister, and my puppy, Biscuit! I am in 8th grade. I have been playing violin since kindergarten. I play in the SYSO (Syracuse Youth String Orchestra.) I am Christian and my favorite singers are Britt Nicole and Taylor Swift! I love learning sign language.I am obsessed with the author Sharon Creech! I love climbing trees, reading, writing, and all that other fun stuff!
My Dreams:
I want to become a teacher, professional musician, singer, photographer!!! author, seeing-eye dog trainer, and sign language interpreter.
I want to help all animals suffering in factory farms.
I want to be a mom of adopted children, where my husband and I take care of them and a have a big happy family.
My Inspiration:
Family, friends, Britt Nicole, Sharon Creech, and lots of very special people in my life! :) Lov ya all!
Flowers, tigers, galloping (rider-less) horses, New Moon Girls, and tons of other stuff!
(Some of) My Favorite Books:
Any book by Sharon Creech!
Harry Potter Series
Champ
Favorite activities:
Playing violin
hanging out with my BFFL's!!!
being crazy/weird/me!!
Favorite Movie:
Hoot
Favorite School Subjects:
English
Science
French
Orchestra
Chorus
Home and Careers
Favorite foods:
Ice cream
Animal crackers
Iced Tea!!!!!!(if that counts)
Favorite songs: (there's lot, this is just a few)
Back to December by Taylor Swift
Innocent by Taylor Swift
Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift
Be OK by Ingrid Michaelson
Everybody by Ingrid Michaelson
Soldier by Ingrid Michaelson
Found by You by Britt Nicole
Have Your Way by Britt Nicole
Headphones by Britt Nicole
etc..etc...etc...
So.. that's just a little bit about me!!!
Your dad would be so happy you said "Science."
ReplyDeleteI think you are great:)
Molly, I'm so excited to read your blog. I'm always impressed by what a great person you are! Love you.
ReplyDelete