For my school musical this year, we are doing Alice in Wonderland, Jr. I, sadly, did not get a part, but am in the chorus.
My awesome friend, Emily decided to have her friends from the musical over to watch the old version of Alice in Wonderland.
This is who came:
Eva- my BFFL, Mathilda in the play, Alice's boring bookworm of a sister. (Love you, Evester <3)
Casey- my calm(est) friend who is Lily in the play.Krista- Petunia! Great singer!
Madeline- not in play, but came anyway, cause she's just cool like that! Hope your legs feel better :(
Adrianne- White Rabbit! Who's a cute bunny?? =)
Caroline- Rose! "Beauty with virtue is a flower without perfume..."
And of course: Emily! Thanks so much! You are the queen! (of Hearts) and a nice one too!
Also, big thanks to Emily's family!
So, the movie. We watched the old version, the cartoon one.
Not what I expected... They are all, well, as Adrianne puts it; "MESSED UP and ON DRUGS!! "
It was so much fun though! Then we "played" Cranium. We never finished and barely got through all of us having a turn. Then we sang! Even me, who never sings in front of people! Alone! Well, with Eva, but close enough. There was pizza and soda everywhere! Even on the floor...
I had a great time! I love all my friends!
I've been waiting for you to post! :) I had fun reading this, so I'm sure it was ten times more fun living it! Love you!
ReplyDelete